Standard of Membership
• Supply background information about the member and his/her business, or other information deemed essential to the Association’s responsibility to provide factual reports on the profession.
• Cooperate with Association activities and efforts to promote and improve the professionalism of the bridal business
• Respond rapidly and honestly to all complaints forwarded by the Association
• Supply, on request, the evidence on which any advertising is based
• Adhere to the Association’s Code of Ethics and cooperate with the Association in all matter relating to it
• Use the Association’s name and logo only as authorised
• Pay all Association bills in a timely manner